Kforce has a client in search of a Java J2EE in Columbus, Ohio (OH).
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Web Services (REST, SOAP), JMS, Apache Tomcat; Experience with Open Source Frameworks and other tools including Spring, Hibernate, Angular, Log4J/Commons logging, JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber, GIT, Eclipse, and IntelliJ IDEA; Experience working with cloud infrastructure is a plus
- Proficient in Java J2EE application development skills as well as multiple design techniques
- Working proficiency in Java J2EE development toolset to design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies with ability to work in at least one of the common frameworks
- Strong understanding of techniques such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Test Driven Development, Cloud Development, application resiliency and security
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages
- Working proficiency in a portion of software engineering disciplines and demonstrates understanding of overall software skills including business analysis, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and improvement of software
Can you picture yourself working for one of -America's Ideal Employers-? Our client has received numerous awards and accolades due in part to their commitment to diversity, veterans, and fostering innovation. They've been named one of Fortune Magazine's -World's Most Admired Companies- of 2018 and are included in the -Top 50 Most Innovative Companies- named by Boston Consulting Group. With on-site training and mentoring, they are committed to your professional development as well.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.