To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 11201
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Specialist
Kforce Technology • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
RESPONSIBILITIES:Kforce has a client in search of a Quality Assurance Specialist in Brooklyn, New York (NY). Key Tasks:
- Perform functional, exploratory and negative testing, documenting test scripts and automating for regression
- Perform regular code reviews to verify automation code quality
- Assist other team members with maintaining and troubleshooting QA tasks (e.g. testing scenarios, automation scripts, etc.)
- Estimate, prioritize, and plan testing activities
- Review requirements and provide knowledgeable feedback to ensure they are thorough and detailed
- At least 6+ years of experience in quality assurance area with proven deliveries
- Expertise with QA automation development and testing using tools like selenium, maven and postman
- Strong development skills using a major programming language such as C++ or Java
- Capable to develop SQL database scripts (both simple and complex) to perform verification of SQL objects or non-relational quires and various data migrations
- Demonstrated knowledge of the Software Testing life cycle (STLC), the Software development life cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies with experience working on small to large scrum teams
- Experience with testing reports designed by a variety of reporting tools such as Tableau, Oracle Reports Services or Cognos
- Familiarity with all testing types: Regression, Functional, integration, system, sanity, smoke, negative, cross browser, etc.
- Documentations of: test plans, test scripts, test cases, testing processes and test results