As a key member of the Dealer Sales Team and reporting to the Dealer Sales & Services Manager, the ADESA Field Sales Representative is responsible for selling a broad range of ADESA wholesale vehicle acquisition and disposition services to New and Used car dealers within a designated territory, The Field Sales Representative develops new and existing dealer relationships in-person and via telephone, as a trusted business partner, assessing the dealers wholesale needs. Success is this role is measured by vehicles sold and purchased at ADESA from all dealers within the territory. The field sales representative generates vehicles sold and purchased by matching the ADESA products and services online and in-lane to meet the needs of assigned dealers at his/her auction and across the ADESA offering.
ADESA is a leader in the global automotive remarketing industry and strives to provide customers with the total auction solution of the used-vehicle lifecycle. Last year, ADESA facilitated the sale of 3.2 million used vehicles, serving our customers both online and at our 75 used car auto auctions across North America. ADESA promotes an entrepreneurial culture that brings our core values to life. Here at ADESA, we encourage all employees to live our values every day.
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will establish, develop, and maintain positive business and customer relationships by understanding customer needs and providing the customer with the right mix of ADESA products and services to meet those needs. As a trusted business partner, you’ll suggest an individualized program of solutions tailored to each customer. You will contribute to our business growth in an innovative atmosphere, as a valued member of our ADESA community.
We are looking for a highly-motivated individual who demonstrates our core values daily. ADESA Outside Sales Representatives encompass characteristics and attributes that are vital to the position. You will thrive in this role if you are a focused, persistent, and confident professional who is dedicated to fostering strong relationships in a competitive, dynamic environment.
You will experience success in this position if you demonstrate the following:
- Effectively execute ADESA’s Sales strategy within a manageable, defined territory
- Prospect, upsell, and manage accounts to ensure growth in vehicles sold and purchased
- Engage with customers and employees in a transparent, reliable, and positive manner
- Demonstrate knowledge of products and services
- Maximize technology
Skills & Attributes
- Driven, achievement-oriented attitude, and positive mindset
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Organized and detail-oriented
- Technological skills
- Negotiator, follows up, follows through, and closer
- Sales-focused, with an innovative and systematic approach
You will experience success in this position if you demonstrate the following :
- Flexible in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Self-motivated in order to drive sales and close deals
- Ability to demonstrate professional behavior at all times
You will experience success in this position if you possess the following:
- High School or GED required
- College education preferred
- Five to seven years of sales experience
- Territory management experience
- Qualified to operate a motor vehicle and possesses a valid driver’s license
- Automotive experience preferred
- Auction experience preferred
- CRM experience preferred
Whether you enjoy learning new skills, creating opportunities, working with technology or growing into a Team Lead, or People Manager, we want to ignite the spark in you. If you are coachable, motivated, reliable, and focused, we will work with you to uncover your path to success.
Core Values: Integrity, Employee Welfare, Customer Care, Safety, Innovation, Community Involvement, Teamwork, and Fun.
Benefits: Be healthy, be prepared, save for tomorrow. Take a closer look at our benefits here:
URL blocked - click to apply
Culture: We work in a service industry and embrace a “we” versus “I” culture – help others, and they will help you. Our industry is fun, fast-paced and competitive – and filled with the best people who are passionate about what they do.
About KAR Auction Services
KAR Auction Services, the unique end-to-end platform supporting whole car, salvage, financing, logistics, and other services, provides sellers and buyers across the global wholesale used vehicle industry with innovative, technology-driven remarketing solutions.
We thank all applicants for their interest. Only candidates selected for an interview who are legally authorized to work in the United States will be considered. ADESA is an equal opportunity employer and a drug-free workplace.
Attention To Detail