To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Senior Manager, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
- Encourage everyone to have a voice and invite opinion from all, including quieter members of the team.
- Deal effectively with ambiguous and unstructured problems and situations.
- Initiate open and candid coaching conversations at all levels.
- Move easily between big picture thinking and managing relevant detail.
- Anticipate stakeholder needs, and develop and discuss potential solutions, even before the stakeholder realises they are required.
- Contribute technical knowledge in area of specialism.
- Contribute to an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
- Navigate the complexities of cross-border and/or diverse teams and engagements.
- Initiate and lead open conversations with teams, clients and stakeholders to build trust.
- Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
The Solution Architect will be responsible for designing, describing, and managing solution engineering relative to a business problem, as well as introducing the overall technical vision for each product including providing strategic direction for product architecture and engineering. This Senior Manager will work closely with the Product Manager and act as a technical Subject Matter Specialist.
Job Requirements and Preferences:
Minimum Degree Required:
Additional Educational Requirements:
In lieu of a Bachelor Degree, 12 years of professional experience involving technology-focused process improvements, transformations, and/or system implementations.
Minimum Years of Experience:
Preferred Fields of Study:
Computer and Information Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, Mathematics, Business Analytics
Demonstrates intimate knowledge and/or a proven record of success utilizing the following technologies:
- SQL/noSQL Databases - SQL tuning, indexing & query costs
- API, Azure SQL, Message based architecture (Kafka/Event driven), Azure API etc.
- .Net Core with Azure- Entity Framework Core, MVC, WEB API, RESTful services & Server less Azure Compute Services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App service
Demonstrates intimate abilities and/or a proven record of success in the following areas:
- Leading Solution Design, Service Delivery and end-to-end oversight developing enterprise-wide reference architectures. Collaborating with IT, Business and Vendor teams to instill precision in delivery & leading teams assigned to IPA projects, providing technical advice as necessary;
- Providing updates to stakeholders on product development processes, performance metrics costs, and budget
- Conceptualizing and defining engineering and software architecture design documents
- Defining features, phases, and solution requirements
- Demonstrating the ability to take a requirement document, work through any ambiguity and follow through to implementation
- Keeping up with software industry trends and emerging technologies, and proposing changes where needed
- Assessing business impact of technical choices and effectively communicating options and alternatives with stakeholders
- Utilizing workflow-based logic, both understanding business processes from a workflow diagram, and illustrating a written process description as a workflow diagram;
- Leveraging deep software troubleshooting skills, and an understanding of programming constructs (Java, Python, Node JS) in a Unix based enterprise software environment;
- Demonstrating knowledge of DevOps processes and industry leading practices; and,
- Understanding of Azure Storage such as Blob Storage, Data Lake Store, Cosmos DB, Azure SQL; Microservices Architecture knowledge along with hands-on comfort and Agile (scrum) experience.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment at PwC without regard to race; creed; color; religion; national origin; sex; age; disability; sexual orientation; gender identity or expression; genetic predisposition or carrier status; veteran, marital, or citizenship status; or any other status protected by law. PwC is proud to be an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer.
Amazon Web Services
Sql (Programming Language)
Java (Programming Language)
Server (Computer Science)
Event Driven Programming