From smartphone capabilities like Digital Key to connected rooms that allow for integrated entertainment, temperature and lighting controls, Hilton's Global Technology team is responsible for building the hospitality experience of the future – for our guests, owners and Team Members. Through innovative technology development and deployment, this team ensures Hilton has the technology needed to support our continued global growth while remaining at the forefront of hospitality technology innovation.What will I be doing?
***The preferred location for the position is based out of one of the corporate
offices, which are located in McLean, VA; Memphis, TN; or Dallas, TX.
The location could also be remote/virtual.***
As the Senior Lead Cyber Security Engineer, you will be responsible for maintaining oversight of the global security roadmap, standards, and solutions related to Hilton's Privileged Account Management (PAM) and Secrets Management capabilities. You will be directly responsible for providing security insights for these solutions and how they integrate into existing administration, access control, and application management processes. You will also be responsible for developing partnerships with other groups and solution owners to assist with faster deployments for security infrastructure related projects.
More specifically, you will:
- Define, maintain, and improve steady process to balance, maintain, support, and secure the solution.
- Lead the evaluation and implementation of required 2020-21 updates/decisions, which may include, but not be limited to: OS image currency updates, Cloud migration/hybrid operational model, Hardware updates or risk acceptance.
- Govern the support service provider.
- Maintain budget control, license status, forecasts, etc.
- Create/modify terraform scripts to build/modify/remove vault AWS resources.
- Edit terraform configuration files to support secure access methods: LDAP, SSL certificates (certs).
- Capture requirements from on-boarding applications and devise a draft vault solution for them.
- Perform AMI upgrades as required by Hilton Security Standards.
- Perform infrastructure changes in AWS to ensure vault designed to standard methodologies/standards.
- Maintain the vault development pipeline (includes testing new features and versions through DEV/UAT).
- Assist in resolving any Security Incidents related to the application.
- Perform certificate rotation/maintenance as required.
- Ensure high availability options are functional (e.g., consul quorum, consul snapshots, primary and secondary vault servers, timely and accurate disaster recovery plans).
- Lead multi-functional effort to develop a roadmap for PAM and Secret Management capabilities and tool acquisition, consolidation, and license renewal strategies.
- Lead PAM and Secret Management market RFP and tool analysis.
What are we looking for?
We believe the success in this role will demonstrate itself through the following attributes and skills:
- Social communicators, who will positively influence Hilton's partners and who will communicate effectively at all levels
- Dedicated, ambitious individual with good time management and attention to detail
- Ability to simplify and explain technical concepts to others
- Ability to balance steady state and maintain technology solution currency via update/upgrade processes; demonstrated capability of defining, communicating, and executing a change plan (timeline, change plan, quality assurance, post-deploy validation, and rollback/risk mitigation)
- Experience performing RFPs to evaluate current solutions
- Experienced product owner or product manager
- Strong subject matter knowledge, including but not limited to: Access control and authentication, Active Directory and X.500 directory services, Special considerations and standard methodologies surrounding privileged/access, Fundamental concepts and terminology of the AWS, Azure, and AliCloud cloud platforms, Application API endpoint management, key management, and related application access security methods
- Self-starters, who take initiative in implementing goals, utilizing analytical skills, and possessing adaptability to change
To fulfill this role successfully, you should demonstrate the following minimum qualifications:
- Ten (10) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- Five (5) years working in a global information security or Identity and Access Management (IAM) role
- One (1) year delivering product owner or product management services
- Occasional travel - up to 15% as needed
It would be helpful in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
- Bachelor's Degree OR Associate's Degree plus six (6) years of Technology related experience OR High School Diploma/GED plus twelve (12) years of Technology related experience
- Twelve (12) years of professional experience in Technology or related field
- CISSP or equivalent certification
- Technical certification in one or more PAM or SM tools
Hilton is the world's leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities, and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its URL blocked - click to apply. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Rr N Arr
W Info Secw W Techw