Growing, dynamic software company seeks a results-oriented, strong Accounting Manager for an immediate opening. In this role, you will be responsible for leading daily operations, including preparing and/or reviewing appropriate ledger entries and reconciliations, maintaining the general ledger system, preparing monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements, assisting with regulatory reporting as applicable, and related duties. Ideally, you will be able to establish and scale the company's accounting and finance operations. This is a tremendous opportunity for you to work for a company that will appreciate your efforts and reward your results.
• Drive and manage the full accounting team’s performance of the close process to meet close deadlines
• Regular review and analysis of balance sheet and income statement accounts owned by Senior Accountant
• Collaborate with FP&A and accounting management to deliver relevant and timely reporting of financial data analytics, including monthly flash report, key financial metrics and actual spend against budgets/outlook
• Prepare various technical accounting analyses, policies and procedures
• Play key role in implementation of NetSuite Financials including system and process design, data migration, testing, training and go-forward system administration
• Working knowledge of enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems is valuable
• Assist in the preparation of GAAP financial statements, including document preparation, data analysis, integrity validation and reconciliation processes
If interested, please upload your resume at accountemps.com and call us at Phone number blocked - click to apply
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or equivalent degree and/or experience
• Advanced credentials such as a Masters of Business Administration / MBA or Certified Public Accountant / CPA are preferred
• Minimum 6 years of recent relevant financial experience
• Exceptional communication skills that provide the ability to interact with all levels of the organization with a high customer service orientation
• Solid technology and analytical abilities
• Strong knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles
• Relevant technology company (preferable SaaS) and start-up experience
• Knowledge of NetSuite Financials required
• Creative problem solver who anticipates risks and opportunities and maintains a vision for continuous improvement
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the detail oriented staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 300 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Robert Half has once again been named to FORTUNE’s “World’s Most Admired Companies®” list, ranking first in our industry (February 2019), and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
Accountemps matches highly skilled professionals with accounting finance jobs at the best companies on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our mission is to provide you with a rewarding finance or accounting job that is well matched to your professional skills – helping you to advance in your career. Our experience, combined with the resources of our worldwide network of offices, makes Accountemps a great resource for your career. We offer excellent opportunities to find temporary accounting and finance jobs for all experience levels. From accounting clerks and bookkeepers to accounts payable and staff accountants, we can provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Accountemps office at 888.490.3195 or visit www.accountemps.com to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Accountemps. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles