Stryten Manufacturing, a new company name with a long history in Lancaster County, operates a growing plastic injection molding facility in West Lampeter Township. We produce plastic components for car batteries and have a stable and growing customer base. As an essential business we continue to thrive during this economic downturn, and we are expanding our teams.
Assembly Mechanics are responsible for making adjustments, repairs and changeovers to injection molding machines to ensure operators can run machines to meet production goals and quality standards. Mechanics stand for their entire shift, sometimes bending, stooping and crawling under molds and use hand tools such as wrenches to perform duties.
Hourly wage is $20.95 - $25.33 depending on experience
Hiring for 2nd and 3rd shifts
Some experience is required - great opportunity for those:
- Who ever worked with assembly, air cylinders, air operated, or hydraulic equipment;
- Military veterans looking to transition to civilian jobs or veterans looking for a new process-oriented environment;
- With mechanical maintenance trade skills, perhaps learned from specialized schooling, automotive repair, industrial equipment exposure, and or set up procedures.
Apply online or text plantjobs to 97211 to begin your pre-screening process!
- Weekly pay
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off
- Vision Insurance
- Perform mold changes, start ups and changes to the molding processes
- Troubleshoot robots and other miscellaneous assembly equipment
- Tag areas of the machines and molds that require repairs
- Ensure work is performed in a neat and professional manner.
- Provide day-to-day communication with superintendent and/or mechanics supervisor.
- Work on special projects as assigned.
- Participate in daily OPM activities as required
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Must be able to apply common sense to a situation at all times.
- Must have a good work ethic.
- Willingness to work as a team.
- Able to handle multiple tasks with limited supervision.
We are committed to:
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace. Employee safety is a core value for Stryten. Not only does the company have a top-level safety program, but we have implemented critical social distancing protocols related to COVID-19 including processes that promote the safety of our team members, candidates, customers, and communities.
- A comfort cooled environment in most areas of the plant with low humidity
- Consistently meeting customer requirements for quality of products and services
- Continuously improving our processes and quality management system
- Providing products and services on time
- Aiming to enhance customer satisfaction
Education, Experience, Certifications:
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred
Competencies, Skills, Knowledge:
- Strong communication and documentation skills.
- Detail-oriented with good organizational skills.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of basic injection molding practices preferred.
- Working knowledge of fundamental electrical principles such as repairing/replacing sensors preferred
- Ability to safely operate fork lifts and hoists
Defined in associated job analysis
Stryten Manufacturing is an equal opportunity employer where an applicant's qualifications are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other basis prohibited by law.
Stryten Manufacturing, www.stryten.com, is a leading provider of stored electrical-energy solutions for the Transportation and Industrial markets. Headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, the company operates transportation plants in Salina, Kansas, Manchester, Iowa and industrial facilities in Ft. Smith, Arkansas, Kansas City, Kansas and Charlottesville, Virginia. Its manufacturing plants are located Kansas City, Missouri, and Lampeter, Pennsylvania. These locations produce a comprehensive portfolio of battery and energy storage systems and specialty applications for the Transportation, Network Power and Motive Power markets. Also served are industries such as agricultural, automotive, heavy-duty truck, marine, materials handling, military, mining, railroad, security, telecommunications, utility and uninterruptible power supply (UPS), among others.
Hardworking And Dedicated
Practical And Pragmatic