This position manages the transition of new Corporate Solutions IFM accounts and account expansions with a focus on procurement deliverables and Advance Sourcing. This position is senior to the Deployment Team-Procurement Lead position and is directed toward employees with more professional experience who can lead larger, more complex transitions.
Critical tasks include developing an overall transition strategy, supplier data gathering, development and management of all supplier communications, oversight of supplier set-up in JLL business platforms, creation of account specific contract templates and procurement workflows, and training new team members on procurement best practices and standard operating procedures. The lead will also work closely with other functional leads to implement JLL on-account employee programs such as uniforms, tools, and facility dedicated vehicles.
The role is also responsible for rapid execution and delivery of Advance Sourcing strategies during the transition, using techniques such as negotiated price reductions with incumbent suppliers, and/or placement of JLL Preferred Suppliers. Heavy emphasis to be placed on ensuring continuity of services for Day 1, identifying opportunities for immediate or future supplier consolidation, and meeting MSA requirements and guaranteed savings targets.
This team member will serve as a single point of contact for all procurement and sourcing-related issues, and will interact on an executive level with the internal JLL account team, the client, and the client’s supplier population. For large, complex transitions, the position will often involve leading a team of individuals to accomplish transition tasks, and may interface with very senior client and JLL executives.
- Guide internal and external clients through the transition process and manage expectations as to transition scope vs. optimization vs. transformation efforts.
- Analyze Master Service Agreement (MSA) and identify applicable flow down language for inclusion in subcontractor contract templates.
- Identify MSA requirements around procurement reporting, client requirements for pre- approval, triggers for RFP bid efforts and other deliverables for inclusion in development of account Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform due diligence on existing supplier base for current contract types and practices and identify a transition strategy for bringing suppliers under JLL management and terms.
- Partner with legal and risk management to review and ensure compliance with MSA through development of account procedures and documents.
- Develop, customize and distribute supplier communications, terms and conditions and related documents necessary to onboard suppliers in JLL systems.
- Manage supplier responses and inquiries to obtain highest response rate possible.
- Supply other Transition Team work streams with essential supplier information to support Accounting, Call Center, and Project Management systems set up.
- Provide guidance to support staff in matrix reporting environment to ensure key supplier response deliverables are met.
- Develop and implement new supplier onboarding and sourcing process maps.
- Provide contract and risk management training to the account team.
- Identify strategy and implement of employee programs such as company vehicles, tools, and uniforms.
- For Advance Sourcing, organize and analyze client/incumbent spend data for baseline development. Execute new supplier agreements in time for Day One to cover any gaps in service due to transition.
- Contribute new ideas and best practices to enhance the procurement transition functional area and the overall transition process.
- Participate in internal and client transition calls to provide high level progress reports by functional area, provide highlights that may involve other functional areas, and raise red flags that will negatively impact go-live operations.
- For large and complex transitions, this will require an advanced communications skill set, as there may be interface with very senior JLL and client executives.
- Hands-on role requiring willingness and ability to be both the strategist and tactician, or lead a team of people to perform both types of tasks.
- Expertise in sourcing with demonstrated ability to manage change and client anxiety.
- Success implementing multiple sourcing strategies.
- Proven ability to deliver results in challenging environments.
- Strong leadership skills; the ability to quickly build a working rapport and level of influence with executive level management.
- Excellent interpersonal and team building skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including public speaking.
- Sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, tenacity and the flexibility to operate independently in a fast-paced, unstructured environment.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, with a track record of identifying potential issues pro-actively and formulating solutions and contingency plans.
- High level of organization and project management skills.
- Broad knowledge and demonstrated level of competency in commonly used JLL systems such as E1 Financials, OVWO, 360, Clarify, OneView Projects, OneView Analytics, SharePoint, Tracker, Hiperos and other account platforms.
- Broad knowledge of JLL business lines.
- Effective computer skills in MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, MS PowerPoint, and Visio.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Supply Chain Mgt and/or 8+ years JLL strategic sourcing experience; MBA preferred.
JLL Privacy Notice
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL’s recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our URL blocked - click to apply.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy URL blocked - click to apply.
Jones Lang LaSalle (“JLL”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process – including the online application and/or overall selection process – you may email us at URL blocked - click to apply. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our URL blocked - click to apply page > I want to work for JLL.