Penetration Tester - TS/SCI
Relocation support provided
Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information Clearance
- Perform penetration testing of various software, web applications, and communications infrastructure to assist in hardening the client's cyber security posture against malicious actors.
- Conduct security research developments in order to assist in enterprise security efforts. Apply this security research into assessments.
- Perform technical writing to communicate the preparation, testing, and recommendation phases for various security tests. Work with stakeholders to remediate system vulnerabilities.
- Train team members, colleagues, and customers on the latest cyber security tactics, techniques, and procedures (TTPs) in order to grow the skill of the firm and clients.
- Develop more efficient processes and work to automate production in order to decrease company and client costs.
- Be available to contribute to presentations to customers and stakeholders on penetration test findings and other efforts aligning with the aforementioned responsibilities.
- Bring positive and solution oriented outlook into difficult situations.
- Ability to demonstrate managing the client relationship, presenting sensitive information to decision makers, and providing strong problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Expertise in the phases of penetration testing. Familiarity with Kali Linux and the associated penetration testing tool suite. Experience in penetration testing simulations like Hack the Box or Capture the Flag a plus.
- Strong understanding of networking, computer typology, application security, and web administration services preferred.
- Understanding of advanced persistent threat (APT).
Languages/Key Skills Experience: Reverse engineering, Certified Ethical Hacker, Jack the Ripper, Python, Linux, Meto Sploit, Kali Linux
If you're interested in this opportunity apply today!