To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Analyst, Hotels-Feasibility & Valuations
JLL • Atlanta, GA
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Market research, feasibility studies, highest and best use studies, and valuation for all categories of hotels/resorts, conference center hotels, and convention centers.
- Pricing and absorption studies for branded residences, condo-hotels and timeshare/fractional/private residence clubs.
- Strategic consulting, research and advisory assignments, due diligence activities, brand recommendations for single assets and portfolios.
- Management agreement, operator contract and term sheet reviews.
- Financial analysis, underwriting and modeling.
- Market comparable sales research and analysis.
- Preparation of USPAP-compliant Appraisal Reports, appraisal analysis and consulting assignments; Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS)-compliant valuation reports; and other written reports and PowerPoint presentations.
- Review and analysis of financial statements, annual business plans, budgets (including capital budgets/programs), and other related functions.
- Assistance with preparation of proposals and pitch materials for prospective business opportunities.
- Assistance with pitching, valuation and support requests from other JLL HHG business units.
- May be assigned other support duties.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree (with concentration in Hospitality, Real Estate and/or Finance preferred).
- 1-5 years relevant experience.
- Strong written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills and excellent modeling skills.
- Well-organized and able to work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Self-starter attitude with ability to plan own work priorities and demonstrate initiative.
- Flexibility to adjust priorities in response to rapidly changing circumstances/deadlines.
- Willingness to take on new challenges.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality/discretion.
- Strong client focus.
- Ability to travel independently, and on short notice.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Language skills: English (written and spoken fluency); second language a plus particularly Spanish, and/or Korean.
JLL Is an Equal Opportunity Employer
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce. JLL strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, transfer, discipline, layoff, recall and termination without regard to race, color, religion, belief, creed, age, sex, pregnancy or maternity (including childbirth and related conditions), family responsibility (e.g. child care, elder care), nationality, ethnic or national origin or ancestry, citizenship, marital status, civil partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, transgender status, veteran’s status, genetic information, trade union membership, social position, political view or status as a qualified individual with a disability, protected leave status or any other protected characteristic in accordance with applicable law. The company also endeavors to make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodations would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business and ensures that employment decisions are based only on valid job requirements.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy at https://jll2.sharepoint.com/CorporatePolicies/HR%20Policies/Equal%20Employment%20Opportunity%20and%20Affirmative%20Action.pdf.
If you have questions about careers at JLL or are disabled and require further assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]