SENIOR QUANTITATIVE ANALYST
- Design, develop, and operate quantitative models to predict mark-to-market prices of loans based on proprietary secondary market trade database.
- Work with software engineers to create system requirements and test the implementation of those requirements.
- Communicate and interpret valuation results for clients and help to understand their needs and objectives.
- Develop proficiency with proprietary trading database and tools to pull and analyze data for use in the statistical research and analysis.
- Provide basic programming support in Matlab and VBA/Excel as needed.
- Develop and produce loan portfolio valuation reports, perform stress test and model validation analysis.
- Assist with ad hoc requests and projects.
- Graduate degree in Finance, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Mathematics or other program that is technical and quantitative in nature.
- Advanced Excel skills with VBA and Matlab programming experience.
- Familiarity with SPSS or other statistical software packages.
- 3-5 years of financial industry experience, preferably in credit analysis or risk management arena.
- Familiarity with debt fundamentals.
- Demonstrable basic financial acumen.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to dissect quantitative and qualitative information.
- Passion and desire to work in a dynamic investment setting and culture of learning.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 353056
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
SNI Technology Makes Inavero's 2017 Best of Staffing Talent List!
View the full profile
SNI Technology® is one of the fastest growing technology recruitment companies in the country specializing in technical careers and temporary jobs. We uniquely align with our clients and the candidates we represent, because our staff is hired from the industry we serve.
We offer technical talent and employment opportunities on a contract, contract–to–hire, and a direct–hire basis in a wide variety of disciplines from helpdesk professionals to the most cutting-edge software architects.
We strive to help clients maintain their corporate strength and focus, while we show our ability to attract top tier technical professionals to supplement or expand their staff. Our recruiting team stays very active in the technology community, so we have specific knowledge of local employment conditions, technical trends, and pending shifts or upgrades that can impact how technology supports your business. We don’t tap into the technical community to find the talent you need – we are a part of it.
Whether a system upgrade or a complete software development project is on the agenda; we have proven technology professionals ready to ensure your success.
If you’ve worked with employment firms in the past, we guarantee you’ll notice the difference!
SNI Companies®, the parent company of SNI Technology specializes in the placement of Accounting & Finance, Administrative, and IT candidates on a temporary and full-time basis through it's Accounting Now, Staffing Now, and SNI Technology divisions. With revenues in excess of $100 million, SNI Companies ranks among the top 100 U.S. staffing companies and was recently named one of the fastest growing private staffing companies in the country by Staffing Industry Analysts. Based in Des Moines, Iowa, SNI Companies has over 40 offices in the Midwest, Northeast, Mid-Atlantic and Southeast to best serve our job seekers and clients.
Find technical careers and temporary jobs at a SNI Technology recruitment location near you!