Role: Senior Tableau Developer. This is a remote position.
Visa: H4, CPT, TN, OPT and green card only. No US Citizen.
If the candidate is OPT or CPT, I will need all 3 pages of his/her I-20, as well. Do not send me OPT or CPT candidates who are unwilling to supply this document.1
Length: 3 months
Tentative Start Date: 6/15/20
- Phone screen with me (15 minutes)
- Phone screen with account rep (15 minutes)1
- Interview with client (30 minute phone interview followed by 30 minute tech screen)*
*May need to schedule the phone interview and tech screen separately, but we will do our best to schedule them back-to-back
Our Client is building the next generation of the Tableau Embedded Web Portal. The portal is an external client-facing, web-based portal that our clients will use to see and understand their data. The portal leverages modern web technologies and is built to support a high volume of customers 24/7 across the globe. Being a key contributor throughout the entire SDLC, you will have the opportunity to collaborate closely with product owners, business counterparts, and clients to understand their needs. You will be required to think creatively and bring cutting-edge technologies in house.
- Develop an external, customer-facing web portal that integrates with Tableau API
- Writes, debugs, and delivers code using industry best practices
- Leverages versioning solutions such as GitHub and Bitbucket
- Job implementation goes through 9/15/20
Required Technical Skills**
- Senior Engineer with:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience:
- Building native cloud solutions
- Hands-on experience XML/XSD
- Full stack development, frameworks, unit testing frameworks
- Strong working knowledge of:
- Postman and cURL
- CORS and CORS Proxy solutions
- Working knowledge of big data technologies
Required Soft Skills
- Effectively communicates (email/phone/teleconference) with both internal and external stakeholders
- Effectively manages time across multiple tasks with varying priorities, and multiple stakeholders
- Works with cross-functional teams using agile practices and methodology
- Coordinates and manages expectations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Provides accurate and timely updates to shared tracking tools
- Follows standardized processes and procedures
- Demonstrates an ability to remove problems and overcome obstacles
FOLLOW MY SUBMISSION INSTRUCTIONS:
Please include the job ID in the subject line when submitting candidates: 20-31636.
Please include the following when submitting candidates:
- Full legal name
- Visa status (e.g. H1B, OPT)
- C2C rate
- Phone number
- Email address
- Full legal name must be on resume
- Candidates' resumes MUST EXPLAIN IN DETAIL HOW they USED each of the required technologies/skills in the bullet points under each of their positions. Just listing the required technologies/skills in the summary or environment is not good enough.
i. Also, the phrase "worked on" tells me nothing. I don't want to see "worked on" in resumes!!!!!!!!!!
ii. Use action verbs like "developed," "built," "implemented," "configured," "wrote," "scripted," "performed," "tested," "fixed," "coordinated," "collaborated" and so on. Understand?
iii. Bad: "Worked on native cloud solutions" L
iv. Good: "Built native cloud solutions" J
**Experience gained while working part-time, during internships or in school projects does NOT count.
- Professional Summary 0.5 pages or less
Many candidates list experience on their resume of jobs they worked part-time while attending university - this does not count! Only experience gained while working full-time hours (40 hours per week) counts.
Extensible Markup Language (Xml)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)