To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
3001 Firestone Parkway
Wilson, NC 27893
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Allied Reliability • Wilson, NC
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Allied Reliability Group is looking for experienced candidates to fill a Mechanical Engineer position with a large, Fortune 500 manufacturer in Wilson, NC
- Responsible for the safe design, procurement, installation, debug, start-up and operation of the plant equipment and projects as assigned.
- Support the production needs as necessary for equipment operation and reliability.
- Assist maintenance in troubleshooting equipment and control problems to keep production equipment operational.
- Prepare design reviews, budgets, schedules, drawings, and scopes of work for project implementation and provide the necessary information/project documentation and training for emergency maintenance and preventative maintenance crews.
- BS Mechanical Engineering degree required.
- Minimum 2 year of engineering experience in manufacturing environment.
- Prefer experience in project management, equipment setting, hydraulics, pneumatics, pumps, piping, conveyors, foundations, structural steel, leveling/alignment, welding, machine design, installation and startup; and a working knowledge of SAP, MS Project, AutoCAD and MS Office.