To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Vaco - Detroit
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Vaco Financial • Ann Arbor, MI
Posted 2 months ago
Experience - 1 years
Degree - 4 Year Degree
$52,000 - $62,000/Year
What you will be doing in this Financial Analyst Role:
- Supporting the individual business functions in the implementation of the balanced scorecard process
- Preparing and analyzing financial models for the multi-year strategic financial plan
- Providing financial reporting and analysis to executive management team
- Supporting the CFO and Director of FP&A with financial KPIs and ad-hoc financial analysis
- Coordinating operational analysis across all finance teams
- Communicating KPI performances daily and working with management to develop solutions/comments about the performance
What you will need for this Financial Analyst Role:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting
- A minimum of one (1) year of experience
- Experience in working with Financial Planning and Budgeting
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to complete projects timely and accurately critical
- Detail oriented and strong analytical skills
- Catered lunches and breakfast
- Flexible work schedules with the opportunity to work from home if needed
- Great group of people to work with
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Job ID: FINAN73039
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.