To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Reynoldsburg, OH 43068
- Bill Hart
- Phone: +1 (614) 467-1931
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Analyst
Fahrenheit IT • Reynoldsburg, OH
Posted 1 month ago
Fahrenheit IT is currently interviewing candidates in the Columbus, Oh area for a large client.
Per the client, ONLY candidates who local to Columbus, Oh will be considered!
This is a direct hire position so only GC’s & USC’s will be considered for this position per the client.
Position Description: The focus of this position is to write and execute application test cases for the active omni solution as part of a multi-resource testing team. This work is associated with a multi-phase project related to our client’s order management solution. This role will involve quickly coming up to speed with the client including back end operations (PKMS, order management and SAP), and enterprise testing procedures. The resource selected will work as part of a fast-paced, iterative delivery team with resources located in Columbus and India.
• Write and executes detailed test cases.
• Experience with test management tools like HP ALM, JIRA and Confluence is required.
• Strong understanding of common Systems Development Lifecycle methodologies, specifically iterative approaches like Agile / Scrum.
• Exhibits strong written and verbal communication skills with IT audiences.
• Excels at working in a project environment and on cross-functional teams.
• Consistently delivers day-to-day assignments with a high level of quality and attention to detail.
• Independently develops key deliverables and publishes with supervisor review.
• Proactively applies a systematic approach to data gathering and analysis to provide input on key decisions that are supported by facts.
• Experience with PKMS and Order Management systems are preferred.
• Retail / eCommerce background is preferred.
• Experience updating and executing automated scripts (Selenium) is desired.
• Bachelor's degree in IT or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years experience in testing / QA.
For more information about this opportunity, please contact Bill Hart at 614-467-1931 AND email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org!