To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Federalsburg, MD 21632
- Christopher Dugan
- Phone: 4105678077
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Aerotek • Federalsburg, MD
Posted 28 days ago
Looking for a maintenance mechanic (our anyone with mechanical aptitude) for this position!!
- Maintains preventative maintenance program for presses and related equipment.
- Repairs equipment during mechanical breakdowns or assists other staff in repairs. Assist production personnel in change-over and set-ups.
- Dismantles defective machines and equipment to gain access to problem areas or to install new or repaired parts.
- Troubleshoots mechanical and electrical equipment problems. Replaces and repairs machine belts. Removes dust, dirt, grease and waste material from machines. Fabricate parts of fixtures for department as skill level and time permits. Replaces gauges, valves, pressure regulators and related equipment when necessary. Repairs defectives parts in machinery, Lubricates and cleans parts including bearings, shafts and gears.
- Tests machines following repairs.
- Assist maintenance supervisor with the repair and maintenance of all machinery and equipment, physical building structure and plumbing and electrical systems. Assist with complex replacement parts involving a wide variety of metal-working machining operations with close tolerances.
- Connects wires to motors, fixtures and other electrical equipment, replace switches and fuses and splices wire and insulates wire with friction tape. Bends and cuts conduit and wire and drills holes in walls, floors and ceiling for electrical connections.
Trained on first shift, and then will be moved the third shift.
Pays between $15 - $19 an hour!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.