Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals, and branded generic medicines. Our 109,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
At Abbott Molecular, we realize the potential of personalized care as the laboratory’s most trusted and preferred source for molecular diagnostic solutions. We are a division of Abbott Laboratories, a global, diversified healthcare innovator with a legacy of pioneering work in medical diagnostics.
Abbott Molecular currently has an opportunity for a Government Enterprise Account Manager, Area West. The Government Enterprise Account Manager is responsible for leading efforts to launch and further develop the US Government Enterprise structure. Manages and leads cross-functional resources including: Sales, Marketing, Training, Sales/Marketing Operations, Contracting & Pricing.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Design, develop and launch US Government Enterprise Strategy for targeted Government Segments to include the VA HealthCare System, Department of Defense and Public Health Laboratories.
- Create US support infrastructure to help grow and develop the Enterprise strategy.
- Drive and execute on the Sales strategy for Government in Area West.
- Drive profitable growth by taking a customer focused approach in working with the USO to create and implement the Government Enterprise Financial and Strategic Business Plans.
- Lead cross-divisional efforts to improve AMD and Abbott’s overall success in the practice of Government Enterprise Account Management.
- Achieve or exceed the US Government Enterprise annual financial plans and ROI objectives.
- Provides leadership and coordination of US Government Enterprise resources to develop and implement business plans, practices and relationships with customers.
- Develop internal and external relations and leverage those relationships to optimize issue resolution.
- FSS Contract responsibility and Sales Strategy integration
- General management and oversight of the US Government Enterprise Strategy for Area West:
- Strategic Planning (customer insights, external competitive trends)
- Marketing: Go-to-Market Strategy (Account Selection, Segmentation, & Portfolio), Communications, Customer Satisfaction, E-commerce, National/Regional Account Programs, New Strategic Account Manager Toolbox, Technology: CRM, SFA, Communication Tools, Value Creation/Innovation.
- Business Performance / financial management (plan-forecast)
- Sales: Account Planning, Critical Success Factors for Strategic Government Accounts,
- Finance/C&P: Contracts & Agreements, Financial Analysis.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE YOU’LL BRING
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 7+ years’ experience in sales, strategic account leadership experiences are required.
- Ability to travel 50%.
- Broad knowledge of general laboratory practices and the Government Molecular Laboratory landscape.
- Ability to examine business environment and develop/execute in response to market opportunities.
- Cross-functional team leadership experience required without direct reports.
- Strong internal and external networking skills.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Strong personal skills to develop and enhance long-term relationships.
- Advanced analytical and communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple tasks and have excellent organizational skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Working knowledge of the diagnostics market including trends and issues related to strategic account management.
WHAT WE OFFER
At Abbott, you can have a good job that can grow into a great career. We offer:
Training and career development, with onboarding programs for new employees and tuition assistance
Financial security through competitive compensation, incentives and retirement plans
Health care and well-being programs including medical, dental, vision, wellness and occupational health programs
Paid time off
401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match
The stability of a company with a record of strong financial performance and history of being actively involved in local communities
Learn more about our benefits that add real value to your life to help you live fully: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Government Enterprise Account Manager, Area West - Abbott Molecular
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that provides the growth and strength to build your future. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Government Enterprise Account Manager, Area West - Abbott Molecular, on Facebook at [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Government Enterprise Account Manager, Area West - Abbott Molecular and on Twitter @Abbott News and @AbbottGlobal