Provide leadership and oversight for the day-to-day operations for all Construction, Project Management and Project Administration activities associated with a specific project. Manage Project Managers, Superintendents, and Project Support staff throughout the entire life-cycle of the project.
Our client is a top General Contractor. They have a large backlog among a diverse range of multi-family projects. Reputable company prided on their employee engagement.
- Responsible for the administration and management of various construction projects.
- Work intimately with the project managers, superintendents, client and other colleagues to coordinate and ensure the schedule, safety and quality control.
- Work alongside the general contractor to facilitate design and construction processes.
- Manage estimating, scheduling, quality control, reporting progress, reviewing and coordinating design and safety coordination.
- Attend proposal meeting with the general contractor to review and discuss the scope of work, ways of reducing costs and provide ideas for value engineering.
- Manage the buyout of the project and assist in selecting subcontractors.
- Conduct job-site meetings on the job site twice a week while conducting progress meetings with the owner and the rest of the construction team.
- Communicate effectively with all parties involved in the project and remain cost conscious at all times.
High school diploma or equivalent required. 2-year associate or professional degree preferred. 4-year bachelor's degree preferred. Minimum 3 years project management or related experience. LEED accreditation a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Project.
- AutoCAD a plus.
- Ability to read and comprehend architectural and engineering plans, with ability to provide value engineering recommendations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well both independently and with a team.
- Knowledge of budgeting and financial principles.
This is a fantastic opportunity to enter a company while they experience great growth, and thus taking on more and more responsibilities, providing you with the career opportunities you want! A few of the many perks offered by our client are:
- Competitive pay
- Full benefits
- Car Allowance