For 70 years, Kelly Services has provided outstanding employment opportunities to the most talented individuals in the marketplace. Today, we are proud to offer a temporary Full Time and Part Time Warehouse Coordinator position for a top company in Fords, NJ
JOB TITLE: Warehouse Coordinator
LOCATION: Fords, NJ
LENGTH OF ASSIGNMENT: 1 year with potential for extension based on business needs
PAY RATE: 20/hr.
FULL TIME: M-F 40 hours per week
PART TIME: -M-F 9a-1p; 20 hours/week
*Must be able to lift up to 50lbs
Qualifications must include:
*Only candidates that meet all of the below requirements need apply.
- High School degree or GED required.
- 2 plus years of related experience highly preferred
- Must be able to multitask in a dynamic team environment, with little direction, and be detailed oriented with strong organization skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with strong interpersonal and problem-solving skills needed.
In this role, you will:
- Manage implant inventory including replenishments, National loaners, returns, and expired goods.
- Perform check in and put away process for Orthopedic products including: scanning inventory, completing inventory transfers, ordering replacement parts, and sorting mixed sets
- Checks in instrument sets to ensure all required instruments are present in set and order replacement parts when necessary
- Provide general support to the operations including the assembly of new instrument sets
- Receive in loose finished goods inventory and put to stock or match with appropriate sets.
- Complete shipping functions to include: forwarding and issuing sets to customer, communicating incomplete set information to customer service, assembling packing lists, and completing shipping manifest
This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position (Cristina Puca/ [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply ); however your resume must be received directly from the job posting.
Due to the high volume of responses anticipated, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping
you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ
each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a
leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable
a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety
of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females,
individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
Complex Problem Solving
Attention To Detail