To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Estero, FL
- Michael Martin
- Phone: (201) 307-5290
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Manager Corporate Security
Hertz • Estero, FL
Posted 1 day ago
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Overall responsibility for security at Estero, Florida global headquarters including the safety and security of employees, subcontractors, visitors and Hertz assets
- Supervise and schedule staff of 5 full time and up to 10 part time security guards 24/7 365
- Issue employee ID, vehicle parking decals and building access badges
- Monitor CCTV activity throughout building
- Responsible as the plan manager for the Emergency Action Fire Prevention Plan at world headquarters
- Maintain a volunteer staff of employees to be first aid responders and section wardens
- Schedule first aid and CPR training throughout the year
- Recruit and schedule training for Hertz employees to be sector wardens and first aid responders
- Conduct internal theft investigations and investigate employee complaints
- Work with employees and law enforcement when it pertains to restraining orders
- Establish a relationship with the Lee County Sheriff's Office and Fire Department along with other Corporate Security Supervisors in the surrounding communities
- Assist Corporate Security Managers in the field with recovery of stolen/overdue/conversion missing vehicles in the Lee County area
- Assist the Senior Director Corporate Security with the protection of the CEO and Senior Management Team, security during major events, termination of employees, etc.
- 10+ years of law enforcement experience with experience in criminal investigations, consideration will be given to career security professionals who have worked at least 10 years in a corporate setting
- Four year college degree preferred but not required
- Computer skills - Microsoft Word, Excel, Internet, Email
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Job ID: 142198
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.