To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Tacoma, WA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Inside Sales Representative
Milgard Windows & Doors • Tacoma, WA
Posted 2 months ago
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide quality customer order support for Milgard customer base.
- Process and review dealer orders and requests and system generated acknowledgements and orders.
- Communicate professionally with Milgard customers and internal customers regarding product and business issues.
- Support the order fulfillment process by working extensively with Outside Sales Representatives, Production personnel, Customer Service, Credit and Delivery.
- Create and execute MPS objectives, meeting MPS commitments and working within the guidelines of MPS; reflects Milgard business values and the Milgard philosophy in all business interactions.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this position. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
LEVEL OF SUPERVISION:
- Minimum of one (1) to two (2) years experience in customer service utilizing and enterprise system, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Previous window sales and/or customer service preferred
- High School diploma required, some college preferred
- Read, write and understand the English language
- Work independently, at times under pressure
- Sense of urgency; meeting of deadlines
- Excellent customer service skills
- Computer literacy and ability to learn new computer software programs
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Prolonged sitting and terminal use and minimal lifting of office equipment and supplies
- Overtime may be required.
- Work performed indoors in a climate controlled environment
- Multiple phone lines
Milgard does not tolerate discrimination of any type, and offers equal employment opportunity to all qualified persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, natural origin, age, disability or medical condition, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or any other considerations made unlawful by Federal, State or local laws. We believe in providing eligible and qualified employees with opportunities to advance. Milgard is an at-will employer.
Milgard Manufacturing Incorporated
Shift 1 (United States of America)
Full or Part Time
Masco Corporation (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company’s policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Masco Corporation is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.#CB, #MONS-MILGD