To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Orange, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Assistant (PACE Center)
CalOptima • Orange, CA
Posted 1 month ago
The Administrative Assistant supports the Director and the Managers at the PACE center, may also support the Medical Director and staff by performing key clerical and administrative duties, organizing and coordinating activities for PACE. Interacts with other departments, and CalOptima’s general office. May coordinate work or processes with other administrative staff within CalOptima.
- Coordinates calendars, schedules appointments, meetings and events.
- Provides administrative support for specific and/or ongoing projects; such as during regulatory audit, generates reports, logs, calendars, mailings and as appropriate.
- Serves as a liaison between PACE leadership and departmental staff; may follow-up on the progress of projects and activities assigned to other staff.
- Enhances PowerPoint presentations as requested by department director or managers.
- Assists with department expenses and budgeting, including processing requisitions for payment.
- Coordinates travel arrangements in accordance with CalOptima’s travel policy. Registers staff for conferences and seminars.
- Determines priority of matters of attention for the PACE leaders; redirects matters to staff or handle matters personally, as appropriate.
- Maintains an inventory of supplies, including monitoring the needs and ordering as necessary.
- May coordinate work with other administrative staff or play a key role in the coordination of staff efforts within the department.
- Prepares meeting materials, set-up, performs minute taking, etc. as designated by PACE leadership.
- Handles incoming and outgoing correspondence per administrative policy.
- Maintains confidential and sensitive information and files regarding management projects and policies ensuring appropriate follow-up.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Routinely perform a wide variety of office support duties and set work priorities based on knowledge of various activities.
- Coordinate multiple administrative activities at the same time.
- Interact effectively with staff at all levels and external contacts.
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing; strong organizational skills are essential
- Take direction and work as part of a team in the department, as well as with other administrative staff.
- Effectively utilize computer and appropriate software and interact as needed with CalOptima Information Services.
Experience & Education:
- Associate’s degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as an administrative assistant.
- Health care experience desired.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint required. Experience in Microsoft Project, Access, Publisher, Visio and Adobe Acrobat preferred.
- Administrative business practices and operations.