MPI does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, marital status, or based on an individual's status in any group or class protected by applicable federal, state or local law. MPI encourages applications from minorities, women, the disabled, protected veterans and all other qualified applicants.
Looking for a Vice President of Construction with at least 10 years of experience to join an expanding builder-developer.
Client is leading hospitality and multifamily builder-developer that's aiming to strengthen it's construction department. Strong existing client base in the Southeast places this organization in a prime place to continue to expand.
The key responsibilities of the Vice President of Construction are:
- Be the face of the organization and promote the company to clients and partners
- Ensure the organization's general economic and financial conditions are taken into consideration to ensure the company's goals are met and matched with available resources
- Identify new opportunities to increase market share and company revenue
- Identify, approach and secure new business opportunities to ensure the organization's targets are met
- Lead multiple regions in the Southeast, the operations side of the business
- Training construction teams to ensure they are aligned with company goals and procedures
Ideal candidates will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in business/engineering or related field
- Demonstrated experience and successful track record in creating market development plans
- Proven record of generating business in the commercial construction industry
- Experience either the multifamily or hospitality construction industries
- Proven record of leading operations and teams in the General Contractor space
- Strong interpersonal skills and well-developed negotiation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Stong ability to lead processes, make decisions, and solve problems
- Project Management and team leadership experience
- Ability to travel throughout the Southeast and at a national level
Package is negotiable subject to experience.