Lead Maintenance Technician
We are looking for an experienced, pro-active Lead Maintenance Technician to supervise the maintenance team and oversee work orders and repairs at the community. Must be able to prioritize and schedule projects and staff for timely completion of projects. They are responsible for completing maintenance service requests and work orders including, but not limited to, HVAC, electrical, pool maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, painting, and housekeeping items. They will complete work orders and turn vacant apartments for move in, in a timely an efficient manner, while working safely, and keeping an eye on budget. They maintain the highest level of professionalism and customer service to our residents, vendors, and guests.
- Maintenance personnel will be required to handle after hours emergency calls, and be on-call, as needed, including weekends.
Qualified candidates will have:
- Prior experience in general maintenance, plumbing, carpentry, electrical, HVAC and painting and have some experience managing or leading a team
- ability to handle after hours emergency calls and be on-call as needed
- ability to work weekend shifts
- previous experience supervising employees preferred
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a Drug Free Workplace.
- Emergency Handling