At Adecco, we are the workforce experts providing work opportunities to individuals across all industries.
Every day, we have more than 100,000 associates on assignment, and our 30,000 internal colleagues are working hard to help our candidates find jobs and advance their careers. Currently, we are assisting a local client recruiting for Customer Service Call Representative jobs in Hickory, North Carolina. These are temp to hire jobs that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable call center experience.
As a Customer Service Call Representative at a local client you will manage a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns, correctly adjudicate service requests according to company established policies, accurately review, interpret, and communicate details involving customer's plans, comply with established contact center policies.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Managing a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Correctly adjudicated service requests according to company established policies
- Accurately review, interpret, and communicate details involving customer's plans
- Comply with established contact center policies
- 1 - 2 years of experience is required
- High School Diploma or GED is preferred
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office
- Candidates must meet the typing requirements of 45 WPM
The starting pay rate for Customer Service Call Representative jobs is $11.00 - $12.00/hr, plus overtime as needed.
We have multiple shifts available and can help you choose the best shift to fit your schedule!
At Adecco, we care about our associates' well-being on the job and off, which is why we offer the following benefits:
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Paid Holidays
- 401(k) Plan
- Skills Training
- Referral Bonuses
- Weekly pay with direct deposit and pay card
For instant consideration for this Customer Service Call Representative job with Adecco in Hickory, North Carolina, click on Apply Now! After submitting your application, you can choose to answer a few quick questions to be prequalified for the job, and you will have the opportunity to schedule an immediate interview!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
T he Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.