To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Huntsville, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
JTSI - Honu • Huntsville, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Honu Services, Inc. (a Na Oiwi Kane company) is seeking an experienced, reliable and task oriented Executive Assistant. The Executive Assistant will be responsible for helping develop and execute activities at the top level of a multi-organization enterprise, working on key strategic initiatives, and participating in a dynamic environment. We are seeking a self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing their workload and prioritizing tasks in a fast-pace environment.
- Lead or participate on project teams related to a range of operational matters
- Plan and prepare materials for meetings and events
- Support the COO's participation in Senior Management Team meetings and follow up action items related to such meetings
- Draft and/or edit correspondence and presentations
- Develop and maintain appropriate processes to ensure compliance with organizational procedures
- Support development of process improvement procedures
- Develop relationships with key operational contacts, both internal and external
- Uphold a strict level of confidentiality at all times
- Assist with managing COO's scheduling, communication and travel coordination
- Bachelor's Degree or above with four or more years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point / general computer literacy
- Experience facilitating meetings
- Keen attention to detail with ability to track and manage multiple projects at one time
- Ability to act efficiently on last minute projects
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate and facilitate the completion of large administrative projects in a timely manner, including meeting strict deadlines
- Familiarity working with organizational budgets
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team
- Consistency and a high degree of quality in work
- Excellent judgment, discretion, and diplomacy
- A high level of energy and enthusiasm
- Ability to travel 10-15%
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time. Position may require typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have sufficient mobility, including but not limited to bending, reaching, and kneeling to complete daily duties in a timely and efficient manner. May include lifting weigh up to thirty (30) pounds as necessary.
- Huntsville, AL
Please note: Honu Services, Inc. reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing. Positions functions and qualifications may vary depending on business needs.
Honu Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally