To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV
- American Homes 4 Rent
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Recruiting Specialist (2018-001-25)
American Homes 4 Rent • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 day ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Required:Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate ability to undersand and create Boolean string technique
The Recruitment Specialist (Temporary) acts as a search expert for their assigned business areas. This position works closely with the assigned recruiter(s) to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating viable candidate flow to meet specific and overall recruiting goals. Furthermore, the Recruiting Specialist supports recruiter(s) in new idea generation, leveraging new resources, and information sharing that ultimately facilitates an effective high volume, high quality search process, for maintaining pipelines of viable candidates.
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, problem solving and influencing skills.
- Drive the identification of talent pools and pipelines by mining candidate databases; using Boolean strings searches; tapping professional networks; leveraging social media; attending career events; managing relationships with colleges, agencies and job marketing vendors to qualify candidates and deliver exceptional candidate profiles to designated recruiters based upon job specifications and hiring goals
- Develop passive candidate sourcing strategy and pipelines using varied sourcing
- Strong negotiation, analysis, interpersonal and relationship management skills.
- Must be able to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to research, interpret and utilize competitive intelligence.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be able to use discretion and independent judgement.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to adapt and flex to a changing environment.
- Sources, assesses, interviews and networks to identify and select candidates for current or future searches; qualifies skill level through interviewing to identify active and passive potential candidates; defines/conducts initial research for all position levels as requested by the assigned recruiter - Boolean searches, cold calling, user groups, candidate referrals, networking, and web searches; sharing notes with recruiting team; plans, develops and drives sourcing strategies in consultation with recruiters for hard to fill, high volume, and executive roles across the Enterprise.
- Attracts candidates by leveraging the usage of a wide range of social media, as well as by networking, headhunting, and through referrals; screens qualified candidates for targeted job profiles; conducts pre-screening phone interviews to assess candidates for: required skills/qualifications and other competencies, assessing potential fit for current and/or future positions; provides candidate assessment write-ups to assigned recruiter(s); provides sourcing support for the end to end recruitment life-cycle for any vacancy as requested, across the enterprise, including but limited to: Resume generation, candidate generation, attraction, qualifying prospects/candidates, and relationship management; utilizes the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Implements creative recruiting strategies to create a qualified and diverse candidate pool; develops effective sourcing strategies and candidate profiles.
- Develops a deep understanding of assigned positions and business needs by identifying required skills, experience, competencies and other intangible job profile preferences, involved in writing and placing advertising for open positions in publications both online and in print.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; provides organization information, opportunities, and benefits; makes presentations; maintains rapport.
- Comfortable with leveraging social media as a driving force in employment branding and sourcing methodology; builds strategic sourcing plans by market/frequency for niche skill sets; attend job fair events; assist in other recruiting events.
- Establishes tools to provide data analytics, research and analyses on competitive labor market intelligence, labor trends and information about the external marketplace; supports the implementation of key performance indicators (KPI's) and/or metrics designed to measure individual productivity and effectiveness.
- Follows all organizational systems, programs, training, policies, and procedures as required and complies with relevant legal mandates. Seeks guidance as necessary.
- Must be able to fulfill essential job function in a consistent state of alertness and safe manner.
- Handles various other duties as delegated by the Director of Talent Acquisition.