To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Cheyenne, WY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
FT Member Service Representative 1-18th St. Branch
Posted 2 months ago
The MSR 1 position exists in all branches having a cash operation. Under general supervision, MSRs perform a wide variety of duties related to handling member transactions including but not limited to; receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits and loan / VISA payments, making account transfers, redeeming bonds, issuing travelers checks and money orders, making cash advances, recommending other products and services, account maintenance, handling member inquiries, and performing all types of withdrawals. MSRs maintain records of various sale transactions such as; traveler's checks, money orders, cash advances, and balance a daily cash drawer. MSRs ensure member transactions are processed in an accurate and timely manner to ensure that Credit Union member service objectives are achieved. Cross-sells all other products and services to include MFS (Investment Services), First Mortgages and AutoLand (auto loans).The value the MSR position adds to the organization is it allows for in-person, personalized service and provides opportunities to conduct needs-based sales using referrals for other Credit Union products and services that support various production goals.
- Performs various duties including; receiving and disbursing funds, posting deposits and loan payments, transfers, bonds, travelers checks, money orders, cash advances, and all types of withdrawals (cash and checks).
- Performs a wide variety of account maintenance such as; change of address, and name change.
- Recommends other products and services appropriately with each member transaction.
- Required to complete monthly compliance training and all other credit union training offered to MSRs.
- Balances cash drawer.
- Supports and participates in continuous improvement activities.
- Represents the Credit Union in a positive and professional manner.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- 6 months of cash handling experience is required. 12 months prior MSR experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of cash handling and negotiable items.
- Knowledge of BSA, Regulation CC, D, E and all other pertinent regulations is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to operate office machines to include; copier, I0-key and PC.
- Demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Basic math skills (adding cash).
- Excellent verbal / written communication, problem solving, member service, and organizational skills. Attention to detail.
- Must present a professional demeanor
- Computer Literate
- Must be able to lift up to 40 lbs (cash drawer / coin), bend, stand and stoop.