You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Our client, is seeking a Financial Analyst to join its accounting team. Amazing opportunity to work directly with a strong and talented management team.
Why Work for the Company:
- Supportive and Collaborative Environment
- Great Work Life Balance
- Lots of Potential for Professional Growth
- 401(k) with Company Match
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Paid Time off
- 9 Paid Holidays + 1 Floating
- Annual reviews + Biweekly Connects
Responsibilities and Duties of the Financial Analyst :
- Develops financial reports for forecasting, trending, and results analysis
- Assist with the annual budgeting process
- Analyze Industry trends and make recommendations based on those trends
- Assist in programing and syncing of the systems
- Back-up payroll and insurance documents
Experience Preferred of the Financial Analyst:
- Minimum 1-3 years' experience in working in accounting/finance
- Experience in financial reporting and budget forecasting
- Strong data collection and analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Good buisness administration skills
- Attention To Detail
- Data Collection
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: EB-7531897933
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.