Join the largest manufacturer of tile and natural stone in the United States and watch your career stand out with Dal-Tile, a subsidiary of Mohawk Industries.
Our close-knit team of dedicated professionals has made us the success we are today. In exchange for their hard work, we support our people with a family-friendly work environment, a commitment to promoting from within, unique benefits that go beyond just medical and dental, and a belief that every employee deserves a productive life outside of work. If this sounds outstanding to you, take the first step forward and explore a career with Dal-Tile.
The Sales Rep will increase market share and sales for the Dal-Tile in the prescribed region/area. Increase account base by servicing existing customers and expand account base through cold calling.
- Conducts weekly sales calls - includes servicing existing customer as well as cold calling potential customers (average 4-5 cold calls per week).
- Prepares weekly “Sales” and “Call” reports.
- Develops monthly strategy for sales calls and prepares monthly travel calendar based on that strategy.
- Conducts area market analysis of top accounts in each area – include top Dealers, top Contractors and top Builders.
- Researches area market product data to determine the types, styles and sizes most commonly purchased in the area to determine sales strategy.
- Grows market share by increasing sales and sales volume while maintaining company approved product margin goals.
- Completes “Positive Action Forms” for all cold calls resulting in a display, rack and/or sale.
- Utilizes influence and negotiation skills to sell and/or place displays in customer’s showrooms.
- Conducts client follow-ups via phone calls, letters and/or emails.
- Establishes and maintains client files and performs timely follow up on programs and projects.
- Provides PK seminars to customers.
- Utilizes “On Demand” reporting to achieve sales objectives.
- Performs other duties as required
We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, career opportunities, and an environment of creativity and growth. Examples include: Company Match on 401k, Employee Purchase Discount, and Tuition Reimbursement.
Dal-Tile is a proud supporter of our U.S. military, veterans and their families - Thank You for Your Service!
Active military, transitioning service members and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.
Mohawk Industries, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran committed to an inclusive workplace and a proud Drugs Don’t Work participant.