Join Our Team!
Sunbelt Rentals strives to be the customer's first choice in the equipment rental industry. From pumps to scaffolding to general construction tools, we aim to be the only call needed to outfit a job site with the proper equipment. Not only do we offer a vast fleet that ranks among the best in the industry, we pair it all with a friendly and knowledgeable staff. Our employees are our greatest asset, and although we present a comprehensive equipment offering, our expertise and service are what truly distinguish us from the competition.
We pride ourselves on investing in our workforce and offer competitive benefits, as well as extensive on-the-job training for all eligible employees.
As a highly successful national company, we are constantly looking for talented individuals to support our growth. If you are interested in pursuing a rewarding career, we invite you to review our opportunities!
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Industrial Sales Representative
Are you seeking an entrepreneurial, empowering workplace that allows you to:
• Develop a career track
• Leverage your current skills while developing new skills
• Work with an incredible team of people
Sunbelt Rentals--the fastest growing rental business in North America--is seeking a Industrial Sales Representative. As an Industrial Sales Representative, you will develop and maximize market share in the industrial and utility sectors for assigned territory, district and/or region.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develop assigned territory via prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying leads, following up on referrals, setting up appointments and making sales presentations, etc. to maximize sales potential and Sunbelt’s reputation.
• Provide sales direction, motivation, and leadership for sales representatives in Sunbelt’s Specialty Businesses.
• Perform other duties assigned as assigned by the manager.
• Prompt completion of all administrative duties, which include; but are not limited to:
- Sales Plans.
- Sales reports.
- Daily Call Reports.
• Professional level knowledge of principles and practices involved in new business development, product marketing and sales, including experience developing territory business plans.
• Ability to incorporate Sunbelt’s Specialty Businesses (Industrial Resource Group, Scaffolding, Pump and Power, Compressed Air Solutions, etc.) into presentations and business solutions.
• High energy, entrepreneurial–spirited self-starter.
• Excellent time management, planning and organizational skills. Territory management practices must be exceptional.
• Experience selling to all levels of management.
• Excellent presentation skills.
• The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering or related field is preferred, but not required.
• 2 years successful sales experience in the industrial, manufacturing, power generation or maintenance fields. Previous rental industry experience a definite plus.
The physical demands of this role require bending, squatting, crouching, reaching, lifting 50 pounds or more, and working indoors/outdoors when required by the job. The above description is not a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental or similar duties which may be required from day to day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to comply with applicable laws. Sunbelt Rentals is an Equal Opportunity Employer — Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran and any other protected class.
Gear up for an exciting career!
If a current Sunbelt Rentals employee has referred you for an employment opportunity please notify them that you are applying for this position. In order for the employee to get a referral bonus they need to contact their regional recruiter.