Join us on our exciting journey! IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
Provide expert skills as part of a Medical Data Review team to provide efficient, quality Medical Data Review products that meet customer needs.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Good understanding of clinical/medical data.
- Proven expertise in the proactive identification of issues.
- Demonstrated ability to plan, organize and manage resources to bring to successful completion specific study or project goals and objectives in accordance with defined quality and time based metrics.
- Proven ability to work within a matrix team environment requiring minimum level of supervision Attention to detail
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology, Pharmacology, Anatomy, and Physiology.
- Must have Medical but also an operational focus towards metrics and status information to take the appropriate actions to resolve.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, customer service, and teamwork skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent project management skills and coaching skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, using available resources.
- Ability to work on multiple projects and manage competing priorities.
- Strong customer focus skills.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients.
Medic with 5 year college degree or MBBS; or Bachelor’s degree in clinical, biological, mathematical sciences, or related field, or nursing qualification, with 7 years of relevant work experience; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
Experience in clinical data sciences at a CRO, pharmaceutical company or other medical environment with demonstrated leadership experience
IQVIA is an EEO Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled'
We know that meaningful results require not only the right approach but also the right people. Regardless of your role, we invite you to reimagine healthcare with us. You will have the opportunity to play an important part in helping our clients drive healthcare forward and ultimately improve human health outcomes. Whatever your career goals, we are here to ensure you get there! We invite you to join IQVIA™Job ID: