To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Carlsbad, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Legal Process Specialist (Commerical Banking) PWB (Carlsbad, CA)
Pacific Western Bank • Carlsbad, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Legal Process Specialist will perform a variety of tasks to support the Operations Services Department.
- Account reconciliation
- Iron Mountain recordkeeping
- Processing of all legal processes (i.e. levies, subpoenas, summons, search warrants)
- Processing of Bankruptcy, Litigation and Notice of Trustee Sale notifications
- Research using a variety of archive systems
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years banking experience (Legal Processes or equivalent experience a plus)
- Critical thinking skills
- Excellent customer service and written/verbal communication skills
- IBS Insight knowledge preferred
- Intermediate PC skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- The ability to handle a high volume of work timely and accurately
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to work in a team environment