MSR-FSR is a global partner to equipment manufacturers and device manufacturers in the Semiconductor Industry! Our positions include benefits such as medical, dental, vision, 401(k), PTO, and paid holidays. Join our awesome team in an exciting, fast paced, and ever-growing industry!
We are searching for a Process Engineer to join our client's CORPORATE RESEARCH DIVISION (USCRD) as a CONTRACTOR to complement their advanced wet and dry surface chemistry development team with a focus on surface reaction experiments. This position is a temporary 1 - year contract employment with renewal opportunity.
Process Engineer Job Responsibilities
- Collaborate with a team of scientists and engineers engaged in developing material processing technology for advanced semiconductor technology
- Perform technical tests and experiments for process R&D, including the set up and operation of experimental equipment
- Prepare records, charts, and graphs of test results
- Operate metrology tools (e.g. film thickness measurement and spectroscopy characterization), qualify results, and optimize processes
- Adjust hardware/software parameters to correct issues when executing experiments
- Work closely with cross-functional engineering teams to troubleshoot process/integration problems
- Maintain an organized laboratory environment
- Fully document work in order to provide colleagues with enough detail to maintain / reproduce experiments and results.
- Good communications skills are considered critical. The candidate will communicate project goals and status updates internally.
Process Engineer Education Requirement
- BS or MS degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, material science, or related field;
- Prior experience in surface/inorganic chemistry and thin film processing is preferred;
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Self-starting individual with strong technical and hands-on skills
Process Engineer Physical Requirements
- Mechanical aptitude, manual dexterity and situational awareness for working in a laboratory environment.
- May require the use of Personal Protection equipment and proper industry safety procedures for working with chemicals.
MSR-FSR is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)
Fine Motor Skills