Lennox National Account Services (NAS),wholly owned by Lennox International, a 120+ year old company and a world leader in the Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) industry. NAS is a major, national player in the Commercial Heating Ventilating and Air Conditioning (HVAC) maintenance and service industry.
We have 100+ offices throughout the continental United States and are still growing and expanding. In the next 5 years we will double the number of Branch Offices and significantly increase annual revenue. In order to so we need good people like you, who want to grow and learn. We consistently offer the best of both to all our employees. We are an equal opportunity employer (EEOC).
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Payroll
- Company Van, Phone, PPE and uniforms provided
- Overtime available to increase earnings potential
- Ongoing Training and Development
- Medical, Dental, Disability & Insurance coverage, + 401k Plan Match
- Company paid vacation, personal days & holidays
- Referral and rewards program
This technician performs field activities associated with supporting the installation, maintenance and servicing of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems for commercial customers.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Perform on-site preventative maintenance, routine repair and calibration after installation.
- Handle basic, non-complex products and/or problems, referring more complex problems to higher-level technicians.
- Uses experience and technical skills with preventive maintenance and system operations to determine service requirements.
- Advises manager of preventive maintenance inspections performed and corrective actions to be taken.
- Works in a team-based environment to share information and workload while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Must work in a safe manner on a daily basis and ensure that all safety measures are taken at all times.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Flexibility to work overtime, on-call and weekends, as required.
Technicians install, repair, and perform preventative maintenance on commercial, rooftop HVAC units. This work is often done independently. As such, Technicians must be able to safely:
- Get themselves and necessary tools/equipment onto the rooftop – typically via fixed/extension ladder
- Work at heights
- Load and unload tools/equipment from work van
- Lifting occasionally up to 75lbs.
- Lifting to shoulder and overhead occasionally up to 25 lbs.
- Push/pull wheeled cart up to 150 lbs.
- Climb ladder up to roof height
- Extend reach overhead in a repetitive motion.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- 2 to 6 years hands on Commercial HVAC Experience
- EPA Certification- Type I & Type II or Universal Required
- Valid Driver’s License and acceptable driving record
- Complete pre-employment drug test and background check process
- Technical aptitude to perform maintenance, service, and troubleshoot equipment
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Good Electrical and Mechanical Diagnostic Skills
- Ability to complete repairs and required paperwork
- Ability to work independently and self-schedule
- Self-motivated to complete assigned tasks within time constraints
- Driven to succeed and able to work with minimum supervision
- NATE certification a plus
- Periodically ‘on call’ for service coverage
- Travel may be required occasionally
WE VALUE DIVERSITY
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the communities where we live and work, support the growth and development of each team member as they strive to reach their full potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is an equal opport
US-AZ-Phoenix | US-AZ-Avondale | US-AZ-Peoria | US-AZ-GlendaleRequisition #2022-34564CategoryService OperationsShift / HoursFirst Shift
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service
- Diagnostic Skills
- Preventive Maintenance