To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Paducah, KY
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
Job Juncture • Paducah, KY
Posted 27 days ago
Other Great Industries
How Do You Compare to the Competition?
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Develops and improves new and existing electrical and instrument systems. Provides I&E technical support to the facility. Has demonstrated engineering expertise in I&E design, control systems, and system interfaces. Ability to manage activities to ensure Capital Investment and Expense Projects are safely executed on schedule, within authorized budgets, meets quality and plant specifications.
- Ensure safety has top priority through clearly developed safety objectives, uniform application of safety policy and procedures
- Performs development engineering for both new and existing I&E systems. Lead the development of overall project scope and execution strategy
- Set up cost control in SAP and manage costs, schedule and scope within corporate guidelines
- Knows and follows all required regulatory codes
- Define project deliverables, scope, and team objectives.
- Coordinate development of conceptual designs and estimates
- Support electrical/instrumentation efforts
- Lead Incident Investigations and provide recommendations on electrical/instrumentation related Standard Practices.
- Provide technical support to Maintenance, Operations and Technical on electrical/instrumentation issues including issues related to the distributed control systems, analyzers and programmable logic controllers.
- Effectively communicate project status to all key personnel
- Ensure appropriate schedule coordination among all departments.
- Responsible for final close out reporting and all documentation required for all projects
- 5 years minimum experience in electrical/control troubleshooting and design
- BS degree in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrated knowledge of successful project management practices including cost control, estimating, scheduling programs and forecasting
- Knowledge of industry design codes and practices, inherently safe design practices, process safety and a personal commitment to personnel safety.
- Ability to work in and foster a strong team environment with minimal supervision
- Knowledge of chemical facilities and integration of project work
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Able to handle multiple activities simultaneously
- Experience managing multiple assignments, people and projects, in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills and impart a positive attitude with developed interpersonal skills to resolve issues and challenges with other functional groups
- Self-starter with advanced presentation, planning, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Experience using Microsoft Project, Power-Point, SAP, and Excel software.
- Understands importance of project deadlines and budget costs.
- Maintains good records, organized, and a motivator.
Job ID: 2I3BMF4
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.