EARN A $5,000.00 SIGN ON BONUS FOR JOINING OUR TEAM!
Centurion is proud to be the provider of mental health services to the New Mexico Corrections Department.
We are currently seeking a full-time Licensed Mental Health Professional to join our team at Springer Correctional Center located in Springer, New Mexico.
The Licensed Mental Health Professional provides mental health case management services to patients in a correctional setting and consults with a multi-disciplinary team in providing comprehensive mental health care, including: intake and assessments, crisis intervention, treatment planning, and providing individual and group therapy.
- Masters level degree in Psychology, Social Work, Counseling, or related field from an accredited educational institution required.
- Active mental health professional license in the state of New Mexico.
- Will consider candidates with or in the process of obtaining a provisional license.
- Must show current tuberculosis documentation and active CPR certification.
- Minimum of two years’ experience with direct care for individuals with mental illness preferred.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation and obtain agency security clearance where applicable.
Full-time days working 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts; with no weekends
We offer excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits for our full-time team members including:
- Health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401(k) with company match
- Generous paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- Continuing Education benefits
- Mileage Reimbursement
- Much more...
Centurion Health contracts with state and local governments nationwide to provide comprehensive healthcare services to correctional facilities, state hospitals, and other community settings. Our dedication to making a difference and our passionate team of the best and the brightest healthcare employees has made us one of the leaders of the correctional health industry. Whether you are driven by purpose and impact or on a journey of professional growth, our opportunities can offer both.
- Case Management
- Crisis Intervention
- Licensed Mental Health Professional
- Mental Diseases