Title: Commercial Banking Associate, Healthcare
Location: Baltimore, MD or Within the M&T Bank Commercial footprint
Support creation of M&T’s Healthcare Vertical with relationship teams assigned to specific geographies reporting into the Healthcare Line of Business. This position will support the Commercial Bank Healthcare Relationship Managers in several regions. Generally, not assigned individual portfolio but rather over time assigned incremental goals, building towards a full portfolio and goals of an Associate RM.
- Support Relationship Managers in sales presentation and client materials
- Financial Analysis and Modeling in Support of Sales and Relationship management efforts.
- Participate in Client Calls, Calls Planning, Business Strategy Sessions, and Product Training Programs.
- Intended as interim position until individual goals and portfolio are assigned.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or business related field.
Knowledge of banking credit principals.
Excellent verbal communication skills.
Outstanding interpersonal skills.
Education and Experience Preferred:
Completion of RMDP training.
Baltimore, Maryland, United States of America
- Banking Services
- Business Relationship Management
- Financial Analysis