District Director of Clinical Services Arkansas & Louisiana MarketsRegistered Nurse ( RN ) licensure required.Join Brookdale!
* Brookdale ranked #1
in customer service for assisted living and memory care services, nationwide, by J.D. Power & Associates.
* As District Director of Clinical Services you will support the Health & Wellness Directors in our 10 senior living communities in AR and LA.Contact Julie Arnold at
703-946-2095 or apply online today!
Make Lives Better Including Your Own.
The happiness of those we serve is dependent on the happiness of our associates, so you'll receive competitive compensation and a benefits package with additional perks designed to make you smile. The work you do will be challenging yet rewarding. But you'll earn more than a paycheck; you can enjoy opportunities to grow your career, as well as ongoing programs catered to your health, financial, mental, and emotional needs. Most of all, we believe you can find purpose, meaning, and the chance to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
Veterans, transitioning active duty military personnel, and military spouses are encouraged to apply.
We believe that in order to best serve our residents and patients, we need to first serve our associates. One way we do that is through our benefits. Our offerings include, but are not limited to:Full-time and part-time associate benefits:
• 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
• Benefit plan package
• Employee Stock Purchase Program
• Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
• Associate Compassion Fund
• Associate Discounts
• Identity theft protection
• Pet savings and insurance plans
• Voluntary benefits available Full-time associate benefits:
• Extensive Insurance Plans, including medical, dental, vision, flexible spending account, health savings account and more.
• Paid Time Off
• Adoption Benefit
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Company-provided life insurance and accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D)
• Voluntary STD and LTD
This is an incentive based position, which may include bonuses, incentive, or commission plans.
Please note, Brookdale has adopted a policy requiring all associates to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, subject to limited exemptions based on medical conditions, sincerely held religious beliefs, or applicable state laws and regulations.Responsibilities
Provides clinical expertise and support to Regional Directors, Executive Directors, RN Case Managers, Health and Wellness Directors, and staff nurses. This includes health care activities, training and development of staff, and regulatory compliance issues.
- Responsible for the successful implementation and maintenance of corporate policies and procedures.
- Supports the implementation of health care services, policies and procedures in collaboration with Regional Directors, Executive Directors, RN Case Managers, and Health and Wellness Directors.
- Conducts regular quality audits through site visits and Standards and Expectations Walkthrough (SEW) audits of all health care areas to ensure compliance with Brookdale standards and state regulations, appropriate resident assessments, charges, and placement, appropriate staffing, staff training, and quality assurance. Reports information to Health and Wellness Director, Executive Director,
- Regional Director of Operations, and Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality.
- Provides clinical guidance to field staff, when necessary, to determine appropriateness for resident move-ins.
- Promotes problem solving for meeting resident needs and utilizing community resources and support systems.
- Provides guidance to Regional Directors and Executive Directors to identify providers of ancillary services and support.
- Participates in hiring, training, and mentoring RN Case Managers and Health and Wellness Directors.
- Analyzes resident and medication incident reports with Regional Director of Operations; assesses trends and assists with process improvement plans, with input from the Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality, as appropriate.
- Participates in process improvement initiatives as directed by the Divisional Director of Health Services and Quality or regional management.
- Analyzes various healthcare reports, trends, and move-outs to assist the Regional Director of Operations in process improvement efforts.
This job description represents an overview of the responsibilities
for the above referenced position. It is not intended to represent a comprehensive list of responsibilities
. An associate should perform all duties as assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Coaching And Mentoring
- Business Process Improvement