Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Unit
1009 North Thompson Lane
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
CEO: Beth Goodner, MBA, LCSW
Full and part-time positions are available. The Physician weekday and weekend on call to be determined.
Payor Mix of Practice Includes:
- Managed Medicare: 18%
- Commercial: 14%
- Medicare: 42%
- Workers’ Comp: 3%
- BC/BS: 23%
Our 25 bed unit has an average daily census of 15-21 patients with Internal Medicine and Neurology staff.
Administrative support includes Medical Director, DON, Program Director, and Nurse Manager.
Base Compensation is dependent on contract status: Full time employee vs. contracted employee. This is also dependent on patient billing arrangements.
Productivity bonus is dependent on employment status
Candidate must have:
- Board Certification
- Completed one year hospital internship with a minimum of two years’ training or
- Experience as a collaborative team member in the medical management of inpatient rehabilitation services
- $50 million expansion completed in 2019
- Rutherford County is one of the fastest growing counties in the United States.
- Rutherford County is ranked 6th for the largest employment increase in the nation.
- Rutherford County is ranked among the best school districts in TN.
- Murfreesboro is located 30 miles southeast of Nashville, TN
- Trustpoint Rehab has an excellent team of clinicians with a patient centered commitment to excellence approach.
- State of the art facility/equipment
- Family/team atmosphere
- Excellent internal medicine support
- Growing rehab hospital
- Diverse case mix
- Flexible schedule