Lead Generation Specialist, Part Time (Evenings) - Maryville, TN
Lead Generation Specialist, Part Time (Evenings)
Clayton Homes, a Berkshire Hathaway company and the nation’s leading housing provider, is a vertically integrated housing company that builds, sells, and insures affordable housing.
Our commitment to creating a World Class Customer Experience is unparalleled in the housing industry; we take pride in ensuring that all Clayton homeowners receive a high level of customer service from the time they visit one of our Home Centers all the way through to the time they take ownership of their new home.
L/G Specialists are responsible for delivering prompt, accurate, courteous customer service via phone, fax, mail, or email. Should be able to communicate closely with potential customers. Must be a team player with the ability to hit targeted goals.
- Provide excellent communication skills with potential customers, home centers, and managers.
- Encourage team work. Be a team player.
- Ability to hit targeted goals.
- Document and maintain all contacts.
- Ability to motivate team members and potential customers.
- Promote company image through professional service and actions.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Computer competency with Microsoft Office and typing skills at minimum 25 wpm.
- Great attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Willing to learn, hard-working, determined and assertive.
- Work-life balance
- Community philanthropy
- Collaborative and energetic work environment- teamwork
- Professional development and promotion opportunities- culture of mentoring
- 401(K) includes 100% company match of the first 4%
- Wellness Programs and On-site workout facility
- On-site restaurant
You will find much more information about Clayton Homes by visiting our career site at:
URL blocked - click to apply
Job Category: Customer Service
5000 CLAYTON RD
MARYVILLE, Tennessee, 37804
Hardworking And Dedicated
Attention To Detail