Peak Living is currently seeking a qualified Leasing Specialist to join our team!
At Peak Living, our employees love where they work! We are a fast-growing property management company with communities across the United States. We believe successful growth is best achieved by developing high quality teams and empowering them in their roles.
Under the direction of the Community Manager, the Leasing Specialist supports and assists with all aspects of the community operations.
* The Leasing Specialist supports and participates in fulfilling the customer service and leasing responsibilities Uphold leasing and marketing standards including telephone marketing, greeting prospective residents, gathering prospect information, setting appointments, showing ready and model apartments, generating quotes, closing, and securing deposits, and assisting the prospective residents with rental application completion and credit verification.
* Assist in preparing all paperwork specific to new and renewal lease agreements.
* Insert lease renewal rates as approved by Community Manager and assists in delivery of renewal letters to secure lease renewals.
* Review resident files and accounting records to determine unpaid and/or late fees owed, communicate with residents regarding outstanding balances, implement procedures for collecting on delinquencies, and enforce the lease to maximize revenue.
* Assist the Community Manager in organizing community resident activities, preparing newsletters, and maintaining resident loyalty and retention.
* Previous experience as an onsite Leasing Consultant in multi-family housing, hospitality or similar industry is preferred.
* A high school diploma or equivalent.
Why Join Peak Living
* 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO)
* 10 Paid Holidays + 3 Floating Holidays
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Plans
* 401k matching
* Employee Referral Bonus Program
* Employee Assistance Program
* Employee Appreciation Events
- Customer Service
- Public Relations
- Telephone Skills
- Retention Management