We're forward-thinking technology people with heart. We make our own rules, drive our own opportunities, and try to approach every challenge with fresh eyes. Of course, we can't do it alone. We know when to ask for help, collaborate with others, and partner with smart people. We embrace diversity and openness because it's in our DNA. We push limits and reward great ideas. What is your great idea?
"At NetApp, we fully embrace and advance a diverse, inclusive global workforce with a culture of belonging that leverages the backgrounds and perspectives of all employees, customers, partners, and communities to foster a higher performing organization." -George Kurian, CEO
The Commercial Acquisition Client Executive orchestrates the sale process from beginning to end. The ideal candidate will demonstrate their ability to hunt and close new opportunities within a given quarter. The primary focus will be leading with NetApp's cloud solutions to win new logos, and where appropriate also selling NetApp's broad portfolio of Hybrid Cloud solutions. As an account lead, you will be responsible for understanding the market pressures your customers are facing, and mapping NetApp's cloud products to help solve some of their most complex problems. You will serve as a trusted advisor, and use business acumen and technical expertise to influence customer decisions. You will also champion the account strategy and define NetApp's technology direction/vision within the account. The Commercial Acquisition Client Executive is ultimately tasked with quota retirement and revenue growth for NetApp.
This position will work in and cover a South Central Territory.
What You'll Do:
* Demonstrate your ability to orchestrate the sales process from beginning to end
* Prospecting/Hunting for net new logos/new customers
* Orchestration of the engagement of specialist sales and specialist technical teams
* Managing a prospect/partner list and pipeline
* Lead with NetApp's Cloud Solutions to win new logos and sell NetApp's broad portfolio of hybrid cloud solutions
* Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a trusted advisor to your customers
* Work collaboratively with Partners and Hyperscalers to close new business
* Orchestrate the entire cycle, often presenting to C-level executives in the assigned customer list
* Partner closely with the Marketing team to understand new buyers, and create and accelerate new opportunities
* Create strategic relationships within the accounts and develop an understanding of each customer's technology footprints, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape
* Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle
This individual will also be expected to work with the highest level of integrity in the following tasks:
* Assist with maximizing revenue generation and contribution to company operating profit, and increase the value add to the company
* Understand and own entire pipeline process
* Demonstrate the ability to translate business requi8rements into optimally performing solution designs
* Keep up to date with competitors' activities, initiatives, and customer trends
What We're Looking For:
* 5+ years of sales experience in a fast-paced, high-tech, b2b selling environment
* Previous and recent experience selling cloud and/or storage SaaS solutions
* Recent experience selling with partners/VAR's/systems integrators
* You're extremely comfortable developing, delivering, and managing sales pipelines and forecasting processes
* A track record of overachievement in sales targets
Education & Experience:
* Typically requires a minimum of 5 years of related experience with a Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
Did you know…
Statistics show women apply to jobs only when they're 100% qualified. But no one is 100% qualified. We encourage you to shift the trend and apply anyway! We look forward to hearing from you.
In a world full of generalists, NetApp is a specialist. No one knows how to elevate the world's biggest clouds like NetApp. We are data-driven and empowered to innovate. Trust, integrity, and teamwork all combine to make a difference for our customers, partners, and communities.
We expect a healthy work-life balance. Our volunteer time off program is best in class, offering employees 40 hours of paid time off per year to volunteer with their favorite organizations. We provide comprehensive medical, dental, wellness, and vision plans for you and your family. We offer educational assistance, legal services, and access to discounts. We also offer financial savings programs to help you plan for your future.
If you run toward knowledge and problem-solving, join us.
U.S. Residents Only: In accordance with NetApp's Policy, all U.S. employees of NetApp must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 if they work at a Company location or remotely. If there is a reason preventing you from receiving the COVID-19 vaccination, you must request and be approved for one of the legally acceptable exemptions and reasonable accommodation must be established.
- Business Development
- Commercial Awareness
- Profit Based Sales Targets
- Revenue Growth
- Sales Process