To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dallas, TX
- Mitch Mcwethy
- Phone: 9723481815
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
RN - Clinical Documentation Integrity Specialist
Aerotek • Dallas, TX
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
RN - CDIS
Schedule: standard business hours (M-F)
Work Environment: at a desk/non direct patient care (hospital business offices)
- RN required
- (CCDS) Certified Clinical Documentation Specialist, or (CDIP) Certified Documentation Improvement Practitioner, or must attain CCDS or CDIP within 6 months in position
- For those without CDI experience must attain CCDS credential after completing the required (2) years in CDI
- Also, prefer (CCS) Certified Coding Specialist
- Facilitates appropriate clinical documentation to ensure that the level of services and acuity of care are accurately reflected in the medical record to improve overall quality and completeness of clinical documentation
- Communicates effectively (face-to-face) with Physicians, the Healthcare Team, and Multidisciplinary Teams to ensure accurate and complete documentation of all relevant diagnoses, procedures and treatments. Provides education on clinical documentation opportunities to support acuity, quality, and coding.
- Initiates Physician Queries for clarification and specificity as appropriate, following established query guidelines for compliant queries. Performs follow-ups to ensure clarification was documented prior to discharge
- Performs follow-up reviews and updates CDI/DRG worksheet to reflect changes in patient status, to verify the most appropriate Prin Dx and DRG and validate supporting documentation.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.