Outbound Call Center Sales Representative
Advantage Staffing has Immediate Outbound Call Center openings in SW Houston. Base + Commission
Do you have experience in customer service and/or sales? Excellent verbal and written communication skills? The positions includes an hourly wage, plus an excellent commission structure with no cap! If you are searching for an exciting opportunity to expand your sales skills while earning top dollar, apply today.
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Base pay + Commission
- Health Benefits
- Weekly incentives, raffles, contest, games, free trips are just a few of the perks of working for us
- Employee Referral bonus
- Business casual environment
Hours: 10am- 7pm - Mon - Fri (No Weekends)
Pay: $10.00/hr. + Commission – Top agents earn on average $300 - $1200 in commission, we will never move you from hourly pay to just commission or make you give up your commission for just hourly pay!!!!
713-929-0617 today to schedule an appointment and let’s get the process started and get you on the path to stating a great new job!!
Primary Responsibilities: The responsibilities of the Call Center Sales Agent positions will consist of but are not limited to:
• Customer centric focus with a sales friendly attitude.
• Maintain the highest standards of customer service.
• Professionally make outbound telephone calls in a timely manner following proper guidelines.
• Provide a consultative relationship with customers supported by excellent product knowledge, and a thorough understanding of services offered.
• Proactively rebuttal customers while providing excellent customer service.
• Establish solid relationships with customers by maintaining positive, professional, and effective communication relationships.
Skills/Abilities/Experience & Qualifications
• Must have a minimum of six (6) months of work experience. Call center, customer service, sales experience a plus, but not necessary.
• Ability to work in a high volume team-oriented call center environment.
• Computer literate.
• Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Bilingual a plus (Spanish)
• Good listening skills and the ability to deal tactfully and effectively with customers in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and demeanor.
• Ability to maintain at all times a professional, positive, and friendly attitude.
• Must be able to attend all scheduled training classes and successfully complete the training period.
The Advantage Staffing experience is more than just a job.
- Award-winning commitment to excellence. We have earned industry-leading recognition, such asClearlyRated’s 2020 Best of Staffing Client DiamondandBest of Staffing TalentAwards. We will always strive to find the perfect position for you.
- A commitment to diversity and inclusion. Racism and discrimination have no place in our world and will not be tolerated by our company. We celebrate our differences and capitalize on them to promote creativity and equality, and to help change our world for the better. Every individual who works with us will be treated with respect, without exception.
- Support excellence. Bring your talent and commitment, and we'll provide the tools and resources you need to be successful on the job.
- Longevity and security. We are proud to be a part of RGF Staffing, a Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd., company – the fourth largest staffing firm in the world. With over 50 years in the business and a national network of over 400 locations, we offer you unlimited job opportunities.
- Learn more about us at advantageresourcing.com
About Advantage Resourcing
Advantage Resourcing is committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy, medical condition, genetic information, mental and physical disability, political affiliation, union membership, status as a parent, military or veteran status or other non-merit based factors. We will provide reasonable accommodations throughout the application, interviewing and employment process. If you require a reasonable accommodation, contact us. Advantage Resourcing is an E-Verify employer. This policy is applicable to all phases of the employment relationship, including hiring, transfers, promotions, training, terminations, working conditions, compensation, benefits, and other terms and conditions of employment.
All employees are directed to familiarize themselves with this policy and to act in accordance with it. All decisions with respect to employment matters and other phases of employer-temporary employee relationships will be in keeping with this policy and in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations.