To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Gainesville, FL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Registered Nurse / RN - Per Diem
Interim HealthCare of Gainesville • Gainesville, FL
Posted 8 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Interim Healthcare Staffing is currently seeking Registered Nurses in the Gainesville and surrounding areas.
General Purpose: The RN I provides those services and/or treatments requiring substantial and specialized nursing skill and provides effective and efficient patient care in accordance with applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Interim HealthCare policies and procedures.
- Completes initial and ongoing comprehensive assessments of the patient’s/client’s needs at appropriate time points as assigned.
- Contributes to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Participates with the patient/client in clarifying mutually agreed upon goals and incorporates these goals into the plan of care/service plan.
- Provides care according to the patient’s/client’s plan of care/service plan.
- Counsels and educates the patient/client and family in meeting healthcare/nursing and related needs.
- Initiates appropriate preventative and rehabilitative nursing procedures.
- Completes timely and accurate clinical notes including addressing patient’s/client’s progress.
- Refers to other services as needed.
- Communicates with the physician and other staff of changes in the patient’s needs.
- Evaluates outcomes of care.
- Assigns home care aide to a specific patient/client.
- Supervises paraprofessional staff.
- Participates in in-service training.
- Coordinates plans for patient/client discharge from services.
- Follows accepted standards of nursing practice.
- Uses clinical decision making to efficiently and effectively manage individual patients/clients.
- Contributes to the effective implementation of company programs and services.
- Contributes to Office business growth.
- Provides other assignments as requested and within the scope of licensure.
- Able to perform CPR.
- Meets applicable health requirements to provide patient/client care.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
- Locally Owned and Operated
- Free Education Courses
- Flexible Assignments to fit your needs
- Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Paid Time Off
Interim HealthCare is America's leading provider of home care, hospice and healthcare staffing. We offer one of the most comprehensive selections of career opportunities in the industry ranging from per diem to full-time.
If you're looking for a stable career opportunity, look no further. We offer the freedom of a flexible work schedule combined with the security of working for an established company. Nationally, Interim HealthCare has been providing great jobs to great people for over 50 years and there are more than 300 offices across the country. That kind of stability combined with our commitment to integrity makes us your perfect career partner.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
◾Current licensure or certification as a physical therapist in the state(s) in which he or she will practice, unless licensure or certification does not exist.
Interim HealthCare® is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate against applicants, employees or clients on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability, veteran status or any other category protected by the law, or patients' decisions regarding advance directives. Each Interim HealthCare office is independently owned and operated. Not all services are available at all offices. ©2015 Interim HealthCare Inc.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing and licensed to practice as an RN in the state in which employed. License is active and in good standing.
- Prefer at least 1200 hours of experience as an RN within the last 12 months.
Working Conditions & Physical Effort:
- Able to effectively communicate in English with all levels of the workforce, both clinical and non-clinical.
- Able to perform and prioritize multiple functions or tasks.
- Able to read and interpret technical instructions related to the care of the patient.
- Able to visually and aurally observe and assess the patient.
- Able to effectively deal with multiple changes based on patient needs and scheduling.
- Able to provide proof of valid driver's license, if applicable.
- Able to provide proof of valid auto liability insurance if assignment(s) include driving own vehicle to transport patient.
- Able to stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely.
- Able to lift, reposition, and transfer patients.
- Able to travel within geographic area serviced by office.
- Work is normally performed in patient’s home, schools, or occupational settings.
- Able to constantly travel locally from assignment to assignment.
- Frequent exposure to communicable diseases, bloodborne pathogens and/or other potentially infectious or hazardous materials and situations that require following extensive safety precautions and may include the use of protective equipment.
- Able to constantly stand, walk, bend, stoop, squat, kneel and reach freely and assist patients with standing and walking.
- Able to constantly grasp with thumb in opposition to fingers of palm, i.e. manipulate pen, knobs or objects.
- Medium physical activity that may require occasional lifting, pushing or pulling up to 50 lbs. in order to carry out daily job functions and related activities that may be required.