Express Employment Professionals is starting recruitment for Warehouse Associates for a Woodburn, OR building material distribution center.
As a member of this dynamic team, you will have the opportunity to work in shipping, order filling, receiving and stocking functions. Training may require certification to operate powered equipment such as forklifts, tuggers, and powered pallet jacks. Associates assigned to a general warehouse position should be prepared to work in any department for any duration of time based on business need. This is a great opportunity to build your warehouse jobs skills!
Positions will start as soon as soon as possible. Estimated to be a 3 month season project, but could grow into a long-term opportunity (based off of business needs).
Monday-Friday, day shift (flexible hours)
Safe, drug free work environment
*Must be able to pass pre employment drug screening and background check*
- Must be able to repeatedly lift items ranging from 40-45lbs
- Must be able to occasionally team lift up to 80-100lbs
- Must be able to assist in team lifts
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend, reach, lift, carry, push, pull, stoop
- Must be able to perform work at floor level, waist level or above shoulders
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Operating RF Scanners to select appropriate items to fill orders
- Preparing orders for shipment and loading them into trailers.
- Identifying and sorting orders from sort loop into shipping carts.
- Assembling customer orders
- Processing returned goods
- Performing quality control on orders and shipments
- Checking in products received to ensure that the products are accounted for and placed in appropriate lanes for stocking.
- Loading and unloading trailers (manually and with forklift)
Call us today at
503-399-1200 to schedule your interview or apply online at expresspros.com/SalemOR!
Have you download our App?
Locate ExpressJobs in your app store today and get real time updates on all active jobs.