KEPRO is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right setting. KEPRO is seeking resumes for a highly experienced professional.
We are currently seeking qualified candidates for this position in anticipation of being awarded new business in the very near future.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality assurance program designed to ensure continuous quality of products consistent with established standards and customer requirements.
- Hires, trains, and leads team of QA staff to meet contract objectives.
- Oversees and facilitates all QA staff, QA activities, provides continuous improvement consulting services to internal customers, employs knowledge of performance improvement strategies, principles, methodology, techniques and data analysis.
- Utilizes measurable indicators and outcome measurements to determine whether the desired organizational results are achieved.
- Establishes key performance indicators and maintains systems for tracking, reporting and improving performance.
- Reviews audit results and identify the severity of findings or the risk associated with the findings to ensure the appropriate level of action is taken to eliminate non-conformance.
- Tracks or follows up on corrective action plans in order to ensure completion of all items in the specified time frame.
- Review and evaluate reported crisis (i.e., highly-urgent service-related problem with immediate negative implications for the Company) and formulate a plan of action for handling the incident/issues based on area of expertise/responsibility.
- Assists with the activities associated with the implementation and compliance with accreditation standards requirements.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related health care discipline is required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Formal training or certification in quality preferred (CPHQ, ISO, Six Sigma).
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Ability to lead a team of Quality Specialists and Appeals Specialists.
- In depth knowledge of CQI tools, methods and techniques such as Six Sigma, or Lean Manufacturing.
- Knowledge of URAC, NCQA &/or ISO background a plus.
- Ability to take initiative, provide leadership, maintain confidentiality, meet deadlines and work in a team environment.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
- Excellent grasp and understanding of SPC (Statistical Process Control).
- Analytical skills with an ability to objectively evaluate data.
- Knowledgeable and skilled in applying clinical knowledge to contract and policy requirements.
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft software applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access).
- Minimum of 5-7 years of management experience in a health-related field.
- Quality management and/or compliance experience required.
- Experience identifying organizational needs and recommending the appropriate improvements to increase organizational effectiveness.
Mental and Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within the state.
KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit resume and cover letter with salary requirements. Only those candidates identified for an interview will be contacted. No Phone Calls Please. Visit our website at URL blocked - click to apply for more information on the KEPRO Family of Companies.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
KEPRO is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information.
See job description
Continuous Improvement Process
Corrective And Preventive Actions
Statistical Process Controls
Product Quality Assurance