PIW is committed to improving the behavioral health care within our community by going beyond the traditional. We will continue to develop diverse and dynamic treatment programs and establish partnerships with others to understand and serve people where they live. Together we will build upon our strengths and human spirit to create a different future.
- We will deliver the highest quality behavioral health care services to the patients at PIW in a responsible, reliable, and cost-effective manner.
- We will be responsive, sensitive, and professional in all our relationships.
- We will be a leader in providing a continuum of behavioral health care services in the Washington area.
- We will practice good corporate stewardship within our community.
- We will pursue growth while being mindful of the economic realities necessitated by being an independent organization.
- We will treat all employees and staff of PIW fairly.
Responsible for clinical and administrative support to nursing administration. Provides data entry and coordinates staffing related to the internal pool. Activity collaborates with other nursing management staff, physicians, and members of other departments to facilitate efficient departmental and hospital operations.
Maintaining staffing levels on all nurse units that are within the budget.
Bachelor's degree or 3 years of relevant experience.
Computer skills preferred. Experience with KRONOS preferred.