Blue Rhino, a Ferrellgas company, is looking for an General Labor to join our team! Our General Labor employee plays a key role in our production process. They operate in a team-based environment to ensure quality, and safe and efficient, refilling, re-valving, requalifying, refurbishing, packaging, and storage of propane cylinders. Every tank is cleaned, leak-tested, inspected, and then delivered to tens of thousands of convenience stores nationwide. The Production Specialist position is labor intensive, requiring frequent lifting and stacking of 40lb cylinders. The work environment is an outdoor work environment with varying temperature conditions. Ideal candidates will have previous experience working outside, in a plant environment, or in a general labor capacity.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- 401 (K) with company match
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Wellness Program
- Propane Discounts
- Performs Washer functions which includes placing cylinders on conveyer belt, sorting, removing sleeve and peeling label.
- Dispatches cylinders to paint, fill, or rework stations.
- Completes Paint Line operations which includes loading cylinders in tank hanger, applying paint bag applicator, and unloading tank hanger.
- Operates Shot Blast, Tare weight entry station, Capper (data code label), and Stacker (palletizing).
- Manually checks for leaks, weight problems, or sleeve malfunctions.
- Performs cylinder refurb operations based on work station.
- Stacks finished product.
- Checks for quality assurance.
- Possess integrity and a good work ethic.
- Demonstrated ability to be punctual, dependable, and reliable.
- Ability to work overtime, as required
- Ability to understand basic technical instructions, both written and verbal.
Why Blue Rhino? We're more than just America’s premier propane tank exchange brand. Blue Rhino is a company that cares about its employees, and about the environment, working hard to recycle millions of propane tanks every year and keeping them out of landfills. Lastly, Blue Rhino cares about the community and gives back. We sponsor [ Link removed ] , a rhino conservation charity. We also support [ Link removed ] , a charity of competition chefs who grill for those affected by natural disasters. If you’re interested in being a part of a winning company, join the Blue Rhino team today!
- Hardworking And Dedicated
- Packaging And Processing Duties
- Quality Management